Saturday, August 13, 2011

Eddie Money - Think I'm in Love

So the Universe told me to post this ... no, really.  I dreamed about this video last week and then the next morning heard it on the radio (thanks, Mike FM).  If that's not a sign, I don't know what is.  So without further ado ...

The Money Man, Eddie Money, had a string of hits in the late 1970's and early 1980's.  Born Edward Joseph Maloney, Money was a NY cop for a while, before moving to California to try to make it in music (successfully, it turns out).  Cool trivia fact:  an older Eddie Money Song, "Can't Keep a Good Man Down," was used in the WNEW-FM TV ads for a few years in the early 80s.

"Think I'm in Love" was the first single off 1982's No Control ("Shakin' was the second single).  Personally, I think the video is tremendous and seems to perfectly fit the song.  As an aside -- isn't the intro scene reminiscent of Young Frankenstein?



Special shout out to The Universe on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment